CGA Hole In One Insurance:
At CGA You Play - We Pay
CGA provides hole in one insurance for contests and unique promotional concepts for the following types of promotions: hole in one insurance, sports contests, direct mail, weather, traffic builders and much more. Hole In One packages starting as low as $125.00.Contact us today for all your promotional needs.
Free Hole In One Prizes With Every Contest
Hole In One Packages Include:
Free Hole In One Prizes for up to Three Additional Par 3's
• 5 Day/4 Night Cruise for Two to the Caribbean.
• Two Round Trip Airline Tickets to Anywhere in the Continental US. (Some restrictions apply)
• Premium Electronics Package: Your Choice, iPod Touch 8GB, Playstation 3, 32" inch Flat Panel TV.
CGA's service allows sponsors the opportunity to offer larger prizes for a fraction of the price. Most important, we take pride in offering the most competitive rates along with the best package in the hole-in-one insurance business. We also help to enhance your golf outing by supplying extra prizes and signs at no additional cost to you for your hole in one event. CGA provides prizes for as many as three other Par Three holes. These prizes are of superior quality - the best in the marketplace today!
Why is CGA Hole In One the best in the hole in one insurance business?
- Great signs, better hole in one packages, and free shipping
- Free hotel stay for all players in your event
- Automatic prize restoration - All of your players in your tournament have a chance to win the full prize amount. No dividing of grand prize. Automatic prize restoration
- Flexible yardage requirements
- Witness requirements only for the target hole
- Prizes on additional par 3's are of superior quality
- Excellent customer service: CGA Staff members have been with CGA for no less than six years each. Now that's experience!
Putting and Million Dollar Hole In One Contests
Putting Contests are a great addition to any hole in one contest. One 60 foot putt for $2,500.00 can be added for as little as $100.00
Million Dollar Hole In One contests have been a great addition to charitable events since 1992. Increase awareness, visibility, and participation with a Million Dollar Hole In One prize - Premiums start as low as $200.